No Products in the Cart
FashWand is seeking talented interns with passion for design, fashion, and for preserving wildlife and the environment. FashWand has an opportunity to help preservation of wildlife while sharing the beauty of wildlife through the company’s exclusive wildlife inspired designs and fashion. Our fashion items are decorated with eye-catching artwork and textile designs and ethically handcrafted in Southern California with luxurious and sustainable material. Our mission is to beautify the world with exquisite wildlife inspired fashion while leading the luxury fashion industry towards a sustainable future.
As a Merchandising Design Intern at FashWand, you will gain firsthand experience as a fashion design expert, you’ll gain behind the scenes insights into the unique process and understanding of a luxury eco-friendly fashion company, and critical leadership skills.
• Assist in development of line sheets and color cards
• Assist in designing Lookbooks
• Design new flyers and/or graphics
• Assist in editing and re-touching photoshoot images
• Assist in development and implementation of product placements within the assigned stores
• Ability to Work Independently and in a team setting.
• Highly Organized with Exceptional Attention to Detail.
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills- Written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience in fashion merchandising
• Experience in retail buying, marketing, and public relations is a plus.
• To be considered for this Internship you MUST be a recent graduate or currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a 4-year degree program in Fashion Merchandising/Design, Apparel Management, or enrolled in an MBA program with your completed undergraduate degree in Fashion Merchandising/Design.
• Product testing
• Access to exclusive limited edition product samples
• Attendance to industry events
• Cross-organization partnerships and opportunities
• Industry networking