This elegant dress is a piece of art uniquely designed to showcase a large intricate jeweled embroidered bird featuring the majestic Ruby The Six Plumed Bird of Paradise painting, resembling some of the most precious and rarest birds in the world.
Composed of wool, soft petrol blue french silk tulle and decorated with black polka dot lace back and sleeves with scalloped edges.
Each dress is individually embroidered and Swarovski Rhinestones are individually selected and applied by hand to the garment, a process which takes about 5 hours.
- Large embroidered bird featuring Wildlife Jewels® Ruby The Six Plumed Bird of Paradise painting
- Embellished with Swarovski Rhinestones
- Pleated petrol blue french silk tulle
- Black polka dot french lace back and sleeves with scalloped edges
- 3 layer pleated skirt made of petrol blue silk tulle, gold tulle, and stretch rayon
- Fully lined in soft stretch rayon
- Back features a gold decorative button
- Signed by the artist in gold
- Designed and made in USA
All content including text, graphics, photographs, images, logos, icons appearing on this website are owned by FashWand® LLC and are protected by the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Office.
The use, reproduction, distribution and dissemination of any portion of this website or any material posted on this website without the prior written authorization from FashWand® LLC. is prohibited .
The copyrights of this image, artwork, design, painting are reserved by the artist, Azi Sharif. The viewer or the purchaser, under no circumstances is allowed to reproduce this image in any way.
Removal of on-image watermarks or credits is strictly prohibited, and carries with it a fine of up to $25,000 per violation ( Section 1202 and 1203 of the U.S. Copyright Act ).
You can find more information in our Copyright Policy.TRADEMARKS You may not copy, use, or imitate, in whole or in part, any of the FashWand® trademarks without our prior written permission. Trademarks include the FashWand name, icons, and logos, and other graphics, logos, and names of FashWand’s collections, products, services, and programs.