Chic and elegant, this pleated FashWand face mask is designed to beautifully combine luxury, art and comfort. Made in the in the beautiful coastline of Southern California and decorated with intricate details from our exclusive Dancing Flower painting.
This mask is made of shimmering velvet and lined in luxurious silk charmeuse fabric that effectively prevents penetration of droplets while remaining soft and breathable. It is available in two sizes with silk ear loop straps for extra comfortable fit.
- Showcasing Azi's original Dancing Flower painting full of intricate designs inspired by tropical sea life, early eighteenth century Regency style French decorative art, and the natural beauty of the Mediterranean gem Cinque' Terre.
- For each mask sold, FashWand will contribute 15% of net profits to Wildlife Conservations programs to support and protect endangered species from threats including habitat loss and wildlife crime.
- Double-layered fabric
- Shimmering velvet Dancing Flower print
- 100% Silk lining and ear loop straps
- Soft and shiny material
- Hand wash warm using mild detergent, dry flat
- Made in the USA
- This product is non-medical
- This product cannot be returned or exchanged
All content including text, graphics, photographs, images, logos, icons appearing on this website are owned by FashWand® LLC and are protected by the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Office.
The use, reproduction, distribution and dissemination of any portion of this website or any material posted on this website without the prior written authorization from FashWand® LLC. is prohibited .
The copyrights of this image, artwork, design, painting are reserved by the artist, Azi Sharif. The viewer or the purchaser, under no circumstances is allowed to reproduce this image in any way.
Removal of on-image watermarks or credits is strictly prohibited, and carries with it a fine of up to $25,000 per violation ( Section 1202 and 1203 of the U.S. Copyright Act ).
You can find more information in our Copyright Policy.TRADEMARKS You may not copy, use, or imitate, in whole or in part, any of the FashWand® trademarks without our prior written permission. Trademarks include the FashWand name, icons, and logos, and other graphics, logos, and names of FashWand’s collections, products, services, and programs.