This stunning organic cotton pocket square is decorated with Azi Signature Design hand drawn Salmon Crest Motif embellished with intricate details inspired by the ocean, giraffes, tigers, parrots and early 19th Century Iban Ikats designs. Each fold makes for a unique look showcasing a different part of this striking design. Designed and crafted in California and finished with hand rolled edges.
- 13"W x 13"L
- 100% organic cotton sateen
- Hand rolled and hand stitched edges
- Featuring original hand drawn Salmon Crest design by Azi Signature Design
- Signed by the artist in gold
- Designed and handmade in California
- Comes with complimentary FashWand signature design Tissue Paper
- As with all handmade items, slight variations will occur
100% Organic Cotton
- HAND WASH COLD WATER USING PHOSPHATE FREE DETERGENT
- AIR DRY
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN/ BLEACH OR TUMBLE DRY
- IRON ONLY WITH STANDARD COTTON SETTINGS WITH THE PRINTED SIDE DOWN
All orders from our collection of Fine Jewelry will take about 2-3 weeks to process prior to shipping.We offer both Standard and Express shipping in the continental U.S. You can find more information in our Shipping Policy.
Returns: Our goal is for you to love everything you receive from FashWand! All items from our Fine Jewelry Collection and items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned and are non-refundable. For all other items Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving your order. If your items were not as you had hoped, you can find more information in our Return Policy.
All content including text, graphics, photographs, images, logos, icons appearing on this website are owned by FashWand® LLC and are protected by the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Office.
The use, reproduction, distribution and dissemination of any portion of this website or any material posted on this website without the prior written authorization from FashWand® LLC. is prohibited .
The copyrights of this image, artwork, design, painting are reserved by the artist, Azi Sharif. The viewer or the purchaser, under no circumstances is allowed to reproduce this image in any way.
Removal of on-image watermarks or credits is strictly prohibited, and carries with it a fine of up to $25,000 per violation ( Section 1202 and 1203 of the U.S. Copyright Act ).
You can find more information in our Copyright Policy.