The natural beauty of the ocean, giraffes, tigers, parrots and details of early 19th Century Iban Ikats designs were the inspiration for the timeless prints and details of this exclusive hand-drawn "Turquoise Crest" Design from our "Salmon Crest Collection".
Each fold makes for a unique look showcasing a different part of this striking design. Designed and crafted in California and finished with hand rolled edges.
- 13"W x 13"L
- 100% organic cotton sateen with vibrant colors
- Hand rolled and hand stitched edges
- Exclusive Turquoise Crest print from The Salmon Crest Collection
- Signed by the artist in gold
- Designed and crafted in USA
- Packaged in our signature FashWand gift box
100% Organic Cotton
- HAND WASH COLD WATER USING PHOSPHATE FREE DETERGENT
- AIR DRY
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN/ BLEACH OR TUMBLE DRY
- IRON ONLY WITH STANDARD COTTON SETTINGS WITH THE PRINTED SIDE DOWN
Returns: Our goal is for you to love everything you receive from FashWand! All items from our Fine Jewelry Collection and items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned and are non-refundable. For all other items Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving your order. If your items were not as you had hoped, you can find more information in our Return Policy.
All content including text, graphics, photographs, images, logos, icons appearing on this website are owned by FashWand® LLC and are protected by the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Office.
The use, reproduction, distribution and dissemination of any portion of this website or any material posted on this website without the prior written authorization from FashWand® LLC. is prohibited .
The copyrights of this image, artwork, design, painting are reserved by the artist, Azi Sharif. The viewer or the purchaser, under no circumstances is allowed to reproduce this image in any way.
Removal of on-image watermarks or credits is strictly prohibited, and carries with it a fine of up to $25,000 per violation ( Section 1202 and 1203 of the U.S. Copyright Act ).
You can find more information in our Copyright Policy.